Sunday, December 03, 2006

Here is What I Know

I know that the sky is blue.
I know that the grass is green.
I know that as hard as you look you will not find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.
I know two plus two equals four.
I know the atomic weight of Cadmium is 112.411
I know we do not need six Rocky movies.
I know the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
I know gravity keeps us firmly on the ground.
And I also know some other things.
I know liberals like to raise taxes.
I know liberals are weaker on defense.
I know liberals have a small moral compass.
I know liberals like to create victims.
I know liberals love the welfare state
I know global warming was created by Al Gore like the internet.
I know liberals do not believe in prisons or jails.
I know liberals put us on equal footing as the animals.
I know liberals want you to think we evolved from apes.
I know liberals think patriotism is synonymous with fascism.
I know one thing I do not want to be a liberal.
And these are the things I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I agree with you!