Friday, May 26, 2006

Caught Red Handed in the Cookie Jar

Democrats would have the public believe that Republicans are part of a culture of corruption. Howard Dean has come out pointing fingers but should realize that when pointing a finger four point back. Just recently it has come out about William Jefferson, Democrat congressman from Louisiana. He was caught with roughly $90,000 dollars wrapped up in aluminum foil in his freezer. Now that is what I call cold hard cash. I am sorry if that sounds juvenile but I couldn't resist. I will not defend the illegal actions of a few Republicans. I do not think members of Congress are above the law. No matter what side of the aisle they reside on if they do the crime they should be punished simple as that. I think Democrats are realizing that this may not be their banner issue to run on for the fall mid-term elections and may even have to come up with actual ideas.

No comments: